Good morning everyone,
Finally I can use this! This will be a neat way to keep in touch with everyone, thanks for the invite Amanda.
I hope everyone is doing well. I really miss having everyone around PG and UNBC. I can't tell you how odd it is so be finishing my last semester with no one around the halls any longer. I guess that is what happens when you take a couple of years off here and there.
I am doing well in all of my classes, except for Stats, but I am trying to hold strong!
Also, I started playing Rugby again, which has been great fun. Tonight we have Kangaroo Court, where you stand trial in front of the team...for any wrongdoings you may have committed...and sometimes when you do nothing, is when you will suffer the most...SO I fear tonight...but I can handle it.
A couple of weeks ago I was able to go out to Brunch with the Alumnae group, it was nice to see everyone. I hadn't seen Amanada or Jaimie since I moved back so it was good to see everyone. I miss Pam alot. It's not the same without her here.
Sometimes it is hard when people loose touch or have busy lives, but really, all of the closest friends I have, are from the sorority. No matter what kind of troubles we face as a group, we will always be together in our hearts with a great vision.
I remember Trish with her spunky attitude, Carrie with all her sweetness - the little Valentines and missed History Classes! Of course Suzie, who always kept me in line, and kept in touch even though we were so far apart. Sonja who always emails me still, and who I talk with on MSN, Sonja and Niki sending me postcards for my collection!! Pam, who is getting married next summer, and me and Mel B are in her wedding!! Cheryl, who is my room mate now. Kelsey who was my room mate. Ally, who always talks with me on MSN and sends me the cutest pictures of her cute family, Happy Third Birthday Noah! Dom, always telling me her crazy stories, and planning her wedding coming up. Thanks for the invite Dom! Miss you.
Well, I better sign off of here and get back to studying for my Japanese midterm.
I am so happy that I am finally on here! Hopefully this will be a good way to keep in touch.
Miss you and love you,
Talk to you soon
Cheryl
No comments:
Post a Comment