Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Natalie's Moving Again!!





Hi Girls!

In the new tradition of using this site to update our sisters, I am moving once again! I am leaving the house that I gutted and redesigned (and had our very first sorority retreat in) and am off to find a smaller home. I did make a huge profit though and can now live mortgage free!! Girls, my advice to you all is do the hard and dirty work now, so that you can live long and prosper later in life! I love you all and thanks to the girls who filled my house with life, joy and love. See you all at the next retreat! I am including some pictures for the girls that were here and didn't see the finished kitchen and basement!

Love Natalie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous renos Nat! Great job! You must be very pleased with yourself - and to be mortgage free with the next house is an amazing accomplishment, congrats!