Monday, March 13, 2006

Alumnae Retreat in PG

Hi all,

I'm on Spring Break & thought I'd start planning some more for the May long weekend alum retreat in PG. I'd like to start getting confirmations from people on whether or not they are coming & if you are planning on coming, if you need accomodations, transport (if flying in), and an idea of what you hoped to do when back in good ol' PG. So comment on this blog & I'll get planning!

Can't wait to see you in May!!!

Amanda :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda

I believe Mel and I are driving up and possibly Laura as well (but still need to talk to her to confirm).

We will need accomodations!

mellie said...

Heya, Just adding to Sarah's post, confirming I'll be comming... I really wanna see the university, so maybe we could go up for a quick tour. See you in May.