Hi Girls! How are you all doing? Just thought I would take a minute to let everyone know that I am getting married again! (Practice makes perfect!) His name is Mitch and we are getting married this New Years Eve in Calgary. It's very small, so only a few of the sorority girls will be invited, sorry about that. I will send pictures as they come up.
Also, I am moving next weekend and as of April 1st my new address will be 216 Cedardale Place SW. Calgary, AB. T2W 5J2. Phone numbers stay the same. Best of lucj to you all and I hope to see you at retreat in May!!
xox Natalie
3 comments:
What? no picture of the dude or the ring??? We're girls, those are the things we get excited about!! :p
I am trying to post a picture, but for some reason it's not working out!! There is no link for pics, what am I doing wrong? Help! And you shall se pictures!! Ha ha
you might have to post a new thread?
Post a Comment