Hi Ladies!
I just wanted to drop a little update from PG. I am working part time from home and I have started babysitting so that I can stay home with Marshall when my Maternity leave is over. Marshall is starting to pull himself around the house and to pull himself up on everything, so needless to say I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off to try to avoid him destroying my house! I should in theory lose 10 pounds fast, seeing as I am getting a fairly regular cardio workout now! I am loving being at home with Marshall and though I have always loved being a mom, I am really just starting to feel like I am doing a good job, which is funny because just as I feel like I am confident with what I'm doing and how I'm doing it I'm going to have to go back to work (ain't life ironic). So that's where the babysitting decision came from. Other than that not too much new is happening. My husband got a promotion at his job and is now doing sales which means he is home a little more which is nice. I myself am still brainstorming like crazy to figure out exactly what I want to do for a career when I'm ready to go back to work full-time. I got my degree right when Marshall was born, so I hadn't made any decisions as to what career I could use with my English degree and what I wanted to do that would make me happy, so that quest continues. Hopefully I can find a job that I can love and really pour my heart into....so that is my plan for now. Also I've started going to the gym so I am really liking actually getting out and doing something for myself. I included some recent pics of Marshall, he is almost 9 months old now. I hope everyone is doing well and that I get to see you all at the retreat in May!
Lots of love and hugs from the cold north (it's snowing again today!)
Your sister
Gina
1 comment:
Oh Gina your Marshall is Beautiful!!! I know boys arent beautiful... they're handsome! But he is a bute! All you preggers women and mom's... Geez. Glad to hear your doing so well, cant wait to see you in May!
Post a Comment