Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Little Update from PG

Hello Ladies,

It was so great getting to hear updates on everyone! Everyone is doing so much and so much is changing, I am so excited for everyone. Not too much new with me. I am going back to work in a couple weeks (which I am completely dreading!) I have been furiously searching for a new job and haven't found anything. Apparently an English Major does amount to "would you like fries with that" or "I'd love to file those papers for you" I'm still toying with what I ultimately want to do, I'm considering applying to get into the education program, but still am not 100% sure yet. I have been keeping crazy busy lately. I have been watching one of Marshall's little friends a couple days a week and I have no clue how women with twins survive! Marshall took his first steps on Thursday which was totally exciting! Pretty soon he's going to be running around and then I'm in big trouble. I'm coaching a girls Lacrosse team again this year which should be fun and will give me something to do that is just for me. Matt & I are doing good and trying to remember to actually spend some time together. It is very easy to completely forget what you talked about pre-baby, so we're trying to get a little of that spark back. I totally reccomend a book called "Baby-proofing Your Marriage" if you have a baby or are thinking of having one. Oh and I have a funny story...we were doing that "celebrity lookalike" thing on heritage.com and we put in a pic of Matt and he apparently looks 86% like Halle Berry (I am a very lucky lady) and Matt put in a baby pic of Marshall and he looked 53% like 50 Cent. I'm not quite sure how my baby ended up looking like a rap star...but it totally cracked me up! It has been my great find and my new how-to guide. I'm still not sure if I'm coming to the retreat, I would like to but I still have some details to work out. If not I'll be there in spirit! I put in a couple of pics of me & Marshall from Easter weekend on his first trip to the park and one of me & Matt from February. Hope everyone is well and hope to see you all soon, Your sister Gina

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yippeee!!! First steps!!! That must be so exciting Gina! Sorry to hear about having to go back to a crappy work situation, you'll just have to do what everyone does - get pregnant again! Hope you'll still be able to come down for the retreat, it's the perfect time away from work/family/life stresses, just to kick back with the girls.