Friday, May 25, 2007

Retreat Wrap-Up Discussion

Hey gals
It was so much fun seeing everyone for the weekend. Thank you Lonnie and Amanda for coming down for the weekend, it was so nice seeing you guys again!

Let's chat about the weekend!! What did you like, what did you not like? Highlights? What can be improved for next retreat (2009 in Calgary)? etc

4 comments:

mellie said...

I loved that everyone was able to stay in one house! And all the food was vunderfull!!!

Susan said...

Having us in one house as grand central station rocked. I loved that we had so much participation from the local girls, and that Natalie & Thomas joined us. I will post a Blog with some pics soon so everyone will be able to have a look. I also loved making the T-shirts... that was a great idea. Hope to see more people next year. *Smile*

Carrie said...

Oh I am sooo looking forward to being spoiled at the spa/ranch next year! I had an awesome time at the retreat this year. But will someone share my bed next year? :)

Mrs. A. Frost said...

It was soooo fun! The T-shirt idea was great and I loved having a house as "sorority central". Having some of the costs covered by our dues was a great way to keep the weekend affordable ~ especially for those from out of town :) I am so pumped about next year's big retreat at the Hills Health Ranch... already thinking of all the fun, relaxation and wine we're going to have!