.jpg)

Hello Sisters!!! My name is Catherine Koning (formally Goumans). I am a recent Alumni as of May 2007. I had issues with the blog and have finally figured it out, so sorry it took so long for me to post my about me info. I joined the sorority in 2001... I think.. it has been so long.. I was the president in 2005/06 (sorry if all my years are off, memory is failing me). I am Sam's little sister and I am Lonnie and Keri's big sister. I really enjoyed my time in the Sorority and am enjoying my time in the alumane group. I have made many great friends in this group. I have lived in PG since 1999 and went to UNBC and graduated with a Bachelour of Social Work degree. I am presently a child protection worker with the Government. I was hired in April 2007 and I am trying to get comfortable with an uncomfortable job... I married my husband, Aaron, on October 13, 2007. Aaron and I have been together for 11 years in February, so getting married was pretty much a requirement :o) Aaron moved to Surrey 5 days after our wedding as he got offered an excellent job. He is enjoying it a lot and we have decided to make the big move down south. We are currently packing and getting ready to move. I have unofficially been offerred a job down south with the Government, but I am not sure where they are going to put me or when I start etc. We have a place to rent down there. It is my cousin's house and we are renting the upstairs. It is in Delta at the corner of 116th and 80th Ave. I have no idea what that means or where that is... but some of you who live around there probably know :o) I am looking at being down there full time no later than April 1, so we will see how it all goes. We are trying to sell our trailer here, so I am hoping that happens soon as paying for two places is getting really expensive and I know that I could spend the extra money on something more exciting :o) As for hobbies I don't have too many. I am starting to scrapbook and become more crafty... trying too... Aaron and I have a dog, his name is Levo (Lee-vo). He is a miniature american eskimo. He is a super cool dog and is our 'fur' baby.. as real children are not in our future. I am really hoping to make it to the retreat. I am looking forward to meeting those of you who I have never met. Well I have to get back to packing and I will update the group when I find out my job stuff and when I will actually be down south for good! I put a wedding picture and a picture from my trip to Vancouver to see my hubby. I don't have any pics of Levo on my new laptop, but I have more pictures posted on my facebook page if you are interested :o)
6 comments:
Hi Catherine, Welcome to the blog!I am having a few problems with it myself... I just got kicked out. LOL! I love the pictures of you & your huddy... U R a very ctue couple! I am super excited to have you coming to Vancouver. Keep us updated on the move. I am very excited that U R going to be @ this year's Retreat! It is going to be a lot of fun. ~Suzy~
Hey Catherine,
good to see you here!
Wow,you're moving down south! Yay! Carrie also lives in Surrey so you'll have someone relatively nearby.
Can't wait to have you join up and participate in our Vancouver Chapter events!
Looking forward to having you move down! We can dabble in an attempt at scrapbooking hobby - sometimes I wonder if the stuff is simply more appealing than actually doing it =) And our fur babies can have play dates, as long as Levo doesn't mind an overly excited puppy.
Take two on my comment...First time around didn't work out somehow.
Good luck on your move, Catherine! It all sounds very exciting. Best of luck with your new job.
And your wedding pictures looked amazing!
~Rachel
Post a Comment