Hi ladies,
I wrote a very direct response to a recent email that was sent out about non-interested members and hope that none of you were offended by it. I was sharing my opinions and frustrations, and am certain that some of you will share in my thoughts. I really cherish our group and the rich history that we have, and hope that this legacy continues for years to come.
Looking forward to reading your responses to my last rant! Hope you are all well.
Nat
1 comment:
Oh… I love this group! I mean really if we didn’t upset or offend each other once in a while we wouldn’t be a group of women! (laughing) The perfect thing about APB is that we all have our own thoughts and opinions, and we can share them. But in the end we also run our group as a democracy… so no ones opinion counts for more than someone else’s. However, it is the passion and emotions that make us so strong and beautiful. ~Suzy~
Post a Comment