Saturday, June 07, 2008

So when is the next retreat?


After seeing Suzy's blog post, and all of the great pictures, I just can't wait until the next retreat. I haven't been to one yet and I know I'm really missing out. It's so great that we can read the blog and see what fun it is to have a sisters weekend. I've never actually had a holiday without my kids since they've been born so I'm really looking forward to the time when I too can join in the fun!

Ty is now 7 months old, crawling like a bugger and eating anything he can get his hands on. Sarah loves her little brother, but she's into the terrible twos and thinks it's okay to take all of his toys away and drag him around by his clothes. I'm busier than ever these days and can't seem to find a minute for myself. I did manage to put a garden in, but the chickens have dug part of it up as it's almost impossible to keep them out (they do fly!). Clint is due to leave for work next week and then I'm on my own for most of the Summer, it's hard at times to be alone, but I don't mind having a break from cooking big meals.

I think about my sisters lots and always look forward to emails about events and what's going on with everyone.

Here's a picture of the kids, of course I think they're the cutest kids in the world!

Hope everyone is well,

Love Lisa

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Lisa… Wow your kids are getting so big. I can’t believe how grown up Sarah looks. The next Retreat is scheduled to be held in Victoria on May long weekend 2009. Once the New Year rolls around we will start to get some E-mails and info about it from the Delta Chapter Chicks, who are hosting. I am sure Dom, Sam & Jamie are already thinking of ideas. It would be great if you could join us next year. I would love to see you! Keep us updated on you and life in Smithers. ~Suzy~

Carrie said...

They are certainly very cute! I love Ty's chubby cheeks! You must be busy trying to keep up to his appetite. Sounds like you are enjoying motherhood and life in Smithers, despite the tough times. That's what we're here for, as life is never sweet as a rose. Thanks for the update, I'll have to do one of my own soon.