As we all know the two major events that usually occur before a wedding is the Bachelorette Party and the Shower.

I had my Bachelorette Party on June 28 & 29th. I didn’t want to do the normal go out on the town drinking thing (can’t handle the hang over, and I wanted to remember the party. LOL). So I decided that I wanted to go Whitewater Rafting instead, and I am so glad we did. It was a great weekend all around. The weather was fatalistic, the guides were amazing, the rapids where crazy, and everyone who came had a great time. We went on at two day trip and slept on a little private island. We rafted the Elaho River
and the Squamish River where the rapids go up to a class 5, we had a near death experience (I can tell you more when I see you), ate great food (all cooked over a campfire by men for us) and just enjoyed the beauty that BC has to offer. I could not have asked for a better Bachelorette weekend (minus being throw for the raft and landing face first in the rapids…LOL), I am so thankful to Shannon Jones (ABP Sister and
bridesmaid) who went above and beyond what a Bride could expect from a friend to make this weekend fun and very memorable. I even got the change to sleep out under the star with Mel, another amazing APB sister who was just as excited about this trip as I was. I will never forget that weekend.The wedding shower was last weekend on July 26th and once
The wedding is just around the corner and I still have a million things I need to get done. But I will make sure I do a post that shows some pictures from the wedding and the honeymoon when I get back for our trip. I am still not sure where we are going on the honeymoon as Scott is surprising me with the location for the trip on the day of the wedding. So who knows where we will end up!
I hope all is going great for all of you.
Lots of love ~Suzy~
3 comments:
I am so happy that you are taking the time to enjoy every little part of getting married! I can't wait to watch you go down the aisle... see you soon!
Nat
Oh Suzy! I am super excited about your upcoming wedding! Your blog just summed up all that pre-wedding wonderfulness! I know it's stressful and overwhelming sometimes right now, but all these things are part of the amazing experience of everybody coming together for you. We love you hunny! I'm so happy you're enjoying it!
AAww funtimes!
I'm still so bummed I had to miss both events! :(
I am so happy for you Susan and I can't wait to see you and Scott exchange vows - I just love him to bits, I'm so glad you found each other!
Post a Comment