Hi Ladies,
It's taken a little while to get this done, but I wanted to let you all know that we had our baby girl on August 22nd. Her name is Delainey Lillian Frances Kiteley (I have kids that have really long names, I know lol). She was 6lbs 12 oz and was 19.5 inches long. I was lucky that my labor was fairly quick and I only had to push for 6 minutes so I recovered fairly quickly and was back home within 15 hours. She now is a month old and is a pretty good baby. She is up to over 8lbs and a really good sleeper (Thank goodness!!). Marshall is adjusting pretty well to being a big brother. We definately are adjusting and have our very trying moments but he is nice to her (no hitting or anything, but he avoids her and consequenly us a fair bit). He is a really great helper and is always trying to put her soother in, or put on her socks and things. It has been wonderful to have our competed family. We have had a ton of guests so it has been really nice to have helpers around . Matt & I are still loving Grande Prairie and we were lucky that Matt could take a couple weeks off with us so we were able to spend lots of time as a family. Anyways, that's about it for us, I hope you are all well and thank you so much for all of the lovely facebook messages and cards. It is so sweet! I included a bunch of pictures of all of us from the first couple weeks.
Love Always, Your Sister
Gina
3 comments:
Thanks so much for posting all those great photos! Marshall looks like such a cute little boy! Sounds like you have your hands full but I'm sure he will be best of friends with Delainey in no time.
Hi Gina... It is great to have such and wonderful update from you. I am so glad you and your family are happy. And this new edition is such and blessing. You are a very lucky Mommy. Congrats!
Cute baby girl! You are so blessed and so lucky - such beautiful pictures! I hope we can go out for a coffee one day Gina, I would love to see you again!
Post a Comment