
Well we are all moved in together. Basically the update is… I am married! On Aug 23rd Scott and I were married at St.Claire of Assisi Parish. I know most don’t believe it… but we had a quick Catholic Ceremony and were off to the reception for some good times, yummy food, dancing and celebration. The day was wonderful, the weather was amazing… not to hot, but super sunny! It was so great to have so many friends and family all
join us to celebrate and enjoy our special day. I know that every Bride feels their wedding day was perfect, but I can honestly say I would not change one thing about the day if I had the chance.
After the wedding we spent a few days visiting with all our family, who had travelled from all over to come and be a part
of our wedding. I love all weddings because they are also little family reunions for my family, and a great opportunity to laugh and talk about old memories, but also give us the chance to make new and exciting memories that are so important.
So the wedding was lovely… blah blah blah! Then it was off on our Honeymoon. Scott was in charge of planning the trip and it was a total surprise to me on our wedding day when he told me we were going to Hawaii for t
wo weeks. It was a great trip because it seems like very other sunny holiday spot was experiencing hurricanes… YIKES! We landed in Honolulu and spent a few days there travelling around, sight seeing and being totally tourists. LOL. Then we got on a cruise ship and spent 7 nights cruising around visiting all the major Hawaiian Islands. I loved Maui… it was totally my favorite, super beautiful. Then we spent our last few days chilling on Waikiki Beach before we had to return home to reality.
Scott and I have finally moved in together and are now just settling in and enjoying being together and getting into a new life routine that includes being married. All is well, we honestly could not have asked for a better celebration. And we are so thankful that everything and everyone who participated was so wonderful. To answer the question that everyone asks after people get married is... No we are no having babies just yet, but yes that is in the plan for the future. Don’t worry I will keep you all posted.
Thank you to everyone who sent cards and gift… you are all so sweet and it is truly a blessing to have all you wonderful women in my life.
join us to celebrate and enjoy our special day. I know that every Bride feels their wedding day was perfect, but I can honestly say I would not change one thing about the day if I had the chance.After the wedding we spent a few days visiting with all our family, who had travelled from all over to come and be a part
of our wedding. I love all weddings because they are also little family reunions for my family, and a great opportunity to laugh and talk about old memories, but also give us the chance to make new and exciting memories that are so important.So the wedding was lovely… blah blah blah! Then it was off on our Honeymoon. Scott was in charge of planning the trip and it was a total surprise to me on our wedding day when he told me we were going to Hawaii for t
wo weeks. It was a great trip because it seems like very other sunny holiday spot was experiencing hurricanes… YIKES! We landed in Honolulu and spent a few days there travelling around, sight seeing and being totally tourists. LOL. Then we got on a cruise ship and spent 7 nights cruising around visiting all the major Hawaiian Islands. I loved Maui… it was totally my favorite, super beautiful. Then we spent our last few days chilling on Waikiki Beach before we had to return home to reality.
Scott and I have finally moved in together and are now just settling in and enjoying being together and getting into a new life routine that includes being married. All is well, we honestly could not have asked for a better celebration. And we are so thankful that everything and everyone who participated was so wonderful. To answer the question that everyone asks after people get married is... No we are no having babies just yet, but yes that is in the plan for the future. Don’t worry I will keep you all posted.Thank you to everyone who sent cards and gift… you are all so sweet and it is truly a blessing to have all you wonderful women in my life.
3 comments:
Congrats again!! Your wedding looked like it was amazing and you were absolutely georgeous! It's great to hear how wonderful your honeymoon was and I'm so happy that everything went perfect!
SuZiE! I'm so happy for you! Shoot me an email with some more pics! *smiles* Congratulations to both of you! What amazing news!!!
aawww...glad you're all settled in babe! let's get together, so we can see honeymoon pics! ;)
Post a Comment