Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby Ollie is here!

Oliver "Ollie" Ronald Watts was born by successful VBAC Dec 18th, at 2:29am, weighing 7lbs 10oz and 20 inches long. He has a full head of curly blonde hair and is absolutely ADORABLE!! :) But, I'm slightly biased ;)





Robyn dotes on her "baby bruhder Oyee" and wants to touch and hold him all the time, Curt is thrilled to have an "heir" (haha!) and they look so much alike, and I'm just in love with my little man! We're all doing great...and actually came home 12 hours after he was born, because we're all just more comfy resting up at home! Now onto figuring out life with two kids....
















3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh Sarah! Congratulations to you and your family! Ollie is so precious and the look on Robyn's face in all those photos is even more precious! Let's just hope it stays that way!

Natalie Mitchell said...

So cute! Congrats on expanding your family! I can't wait to see the kids in person.

Susan said...

Sarah,
What a blessed life you have. I am so happy for you and Curt. I am glad that everything went as planned and you have a healthy little baby to bring home. Congrates! ~Sue~