Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Moving

Hey Girls, I think I finally figured out how to post a message. My summer is going well so far. My husband and I were just in Nanaimo to find a place to live and we found a nice basement suite. We will be moving sometime next month. I'll be doing the post-degree education program and he will hopefully find work down there. We've never lived anywhere but Prince George and our families are both here, so it's going to be weird. Plus I have to leave my cat with my parents since we'll be renting :( However, I'm excited to meet the girls in the alumnae and hope to join you in next year's retreat.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Hey Jessica, Welcome to the Alumane. It is great to see that you are on the Blog. I am sure you are going to love living on the Island... it is so nice there. I can't wait to meet you! ~Suzy~

Samantha Bowker said...

Hi Jessica! Oh so excited that you are going to be joining our chapter! I just finished my post-degree ed program here in Victoria! It was awesome! I am so excited for you! You are going to love it! Jamie and I have been talking about finding a way to do a road trip up to see you. Let us know when you get settled...or if you come to Victoria. Good luck with the move etc.

Gina said...

Hi Jessica, welcome to the alumnae and congrats on your big move! Good luck with your education program and I hope that all goes well and that you love the island :) Keep us posted on all of your island adventures!

Catherine Koning said...

Welcome to the Alumane group!