Recently I hosted a Gamma Chapter event and I wanted to share it with all of y

ou… we did an APB Spa Night at my house. We all deserve a little pampering now and then!
As I am sure a lot of you know our Sister Sarah is and MK rep, so she

was wonderful and supplied all the products and make-up for us to use and try. It was a relaxing night of spa treatments, desserts & treats, as well as good conversation and visiting. Shannon brought a wonderful cake from her cake decorating course for the event that was totally amazing and I wish I had a picture of it. YUMMY!
It is always hard to get together during the summer

months because everyone is so busy, but we had a great turn out. Sarah, Carrie, Trish, Mel, Shannon, Nat D, Robyn & obviously I all participated. This was the first time many of us have had the chance to meet Robyn. And as expected… she was wonderful, and fit into our group right way. We missed all of you (Gamma Girls) who were unable to attend this event and it would be great if we planned a fall Chapter event so that we could all get together again soon!
Hugs ~Sue~
3 comments:
I am sooo jealous! I wish that Gina and I could get together more often. We are trying to get together in the next few weeks. Miss you all!! Natalie
Sooo fun! I wish I had been there!
So fun!! Looks like you ladies had a great time :)
Post a Comment