Friday, August 14, 2009

Danya's Update

This is from Danya

hey there! well i was trying to post a blog post to let everyone know.. but the site won't let me..anyway i broke up with Dan. basically i got sick of paying for everything.. and i've realized he's never going to pay me back so i should just get out. we agreed to keep it friendly since we had to give a month's notice here.. but he still hasn't paid his half of the rent, or his share of the phone bill for the least few months. i got the phone bill yesterday and for this past billing period he racked up over $200 calling his ex gf in calgary. so i shut off his phone. i've been a stressed out mess the last month and a bit but i'm sure things will get better. i just have 2 weeks to find a place to live... also i decided to go back to school in september (upgrading).. i just passed a biology upgrading course wiht a B+!! but since Dan appears to be skipping out on me... i'm not going to be able to afford it.so we'll see... i'm trying really hard to stay strong but sometimes it gets hard. but i'm looking forward to being on my own again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Danya!! I'm so sorry to hear Dan turned out to be such a looser! You deserve way better!!!

*hugs*
Sarah

Susan said...

Hi Hun,

It really sounds like you are stressed right now & you have good reasons to feel that way. But you are making the right decision. We all totally support you. It is better to get of out a bad relationship and be in debt, then to stay with someone who is not even trying to be an equal partner in your relationship. Your deserve someone amazing and clearly he is not the one. If you decide to move to Vancouver you can stay with us until you figure everything out. Stay strong and if you need someone to talk to just call me. Collect… from a pay phone if needed!

Big Hugs ~Suzy~

Natalie D said...

Hey Danya, I am glad that you made such a smart decision as I know you were having issues when we got together in May. Also I hope the going back to school thing works out for you. Stay strong!

Samantha Bowker said...

Hey Sweetness! You are amazing and I'm glad you realize that you deserve someone who is as amazing as you are!
Take care!
Sam

Lisa said...

What a crappy situation. I'm sorry to hear that you got the short end of the stick. I really hope you are able to make it through and keep up with your courses you wanted to do.

Sometimes it is better to start fresh on your own and get back to taking care of you for a change.

Sending good thoughts your way,
Lisa

Cheryl Abraham said...

Danya,

So sorry to hear about your situation. I know it must be hard to make that kind of decision. You are a strong woman and I know you'll find a way through this. Give me your number. I'll be passing through WL in a couple of weeks, maybe we can go for coffee or something, if you want to chat. Take care. You have sisters here to help you.

Gina said...

Hi Danya,
That sucks that you have so much stressful stuff going on right now, but it sounds like you're making the best decision for you. You're a strong, amazing woman and you deserve the best! I hope that things work out with school and congrats on the B+ in Biology, that's awesome!! Good luck with the new chapter in your life, it might be hard right now but it will all work out for the best! love and hugs
Gina