To keep my busy I have been going out and taking a lot of pictures of the surrounding area which Ill show you guys.. if i can figure out how to post them
I was playing with my manual focus on that one
and then this one I like
and this one
thats just a few of the many many pics I have taken over the months. I want to learn more techniques lol we shall see how that goes..
Well thats all for now. Thank you all for your support and kind words, you are the best. Take Care
-Andrea D
7 comments:
Andrea,
Your photos are beautiful, thank you for sharing… you are very talented. I will pray for you & your family.
Take care,
~Suzy~
Oh Andrea, I am so so sorry! :(
I hope you're doing well, and you have people to talk to right now.
One thing that really helped me wa a greif counselling group. Although it took me about 3 months after my mom passed to admit I actually needed it. It really helped, and if and when you want to talk about it - I really suggest you find something like that.
You also know you can always call or email me if you need to!
Take care!
Sarah
Hey love, I'm sorry about your mom. I am glad that you are getting out and keeping busy. Your photos look great, keep at it.
x
Oh Andrea! I am sorry to hear about your Mom. It must be difficult. You and your family are in my thoughts.
Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos I am happy to hear that photography is bringing you comfort.
Take care
Sam
They are very beautiful photos.
So sorry to hear about your mom.
May healing and happiness find your heart again.
Lisa
I am truly sorry to hear about your loss. Its something that leaves your reeling...almost surreal at times. My mom was just diagnosed with cancer and is going through radiation. I pray that you find strength and comfort right now and hopefully you have family and friends to help you through. You have a real talent for photograpy, those pictures are beautiful.
Andrea,
I'm very to sorry to hear about your mom.
Your photographs are absolutely beautiful and you will have to post more soon, I love seeing them!
Take care, and all the best to you.
Gina
Post a Comment