I love to read all of your news and find out how life is for my "sisters" so I thought it was about time for me to post one myself. Life is so busy adjusting from being a couple to having a family.
Prince George is getting cold and I'm already missing the beautiful summer we had. We went down to the river yesterday to take some fall family pictures and it was freezing. Cyrus still went swimming and his fur was frozen before we got back to the car... crazy dog!
I have started taking level 1 cake decorating classes with my mom and will be starting a baby sign class at the end of October. Calista and I are trying to get out of the house and go do different activities together like "Baby Time" at the library (strange how okay I am with singing strange little songs with other people now that I have a baby who loves it) and going swimming at the pool. With winter coming, I'm keeping an eye out for a baby sled to take her on walks in the snow. Oh... and don't tell her dad, but I think she's beginning to like shopping... she picked out a cute little toque and gloves this weekend :)
I try to keep a little more updated on Facebook so if you are not on my friends list already and would like to see how Calista is doing, add me to your list. I post lots of pictures and videos for those that don't see her regularly.
I'm soooo looking forward to seeing everyone at the retreat this year... I was sad to miss the last one!
Gotta go feed my little one her breakfast... so keep in touch and I hope so see you in the near future!
Amanda
5 comments:
Hey Amanda… It is great to hear that things are going good for you & the family. The pics are lovely! I can’t believe that she is 8 months old now. Good luck with the cake decorating class. ~Suzy~
She looks so adorable! By the way, PG can't be that cold, we have a blizzrd in Calgary. Can't wait to see you soon!
Nat
25 lbs!!??? Oh wow, she beats Ollie at 22 lbs and everyone keeps saying how big he is! I love chubby babies though...just more to squeeze and kiss! :)
Gosh, she's 8 months already...ack where did the time go!?
Glad you're doing well! I heard you guys got some snow already - geesh, we're in for it this winter!
She looks adorable, Amanda. Glad to hear you're doing well, and enjoying life.
Awww the pics are adorable Amanda, I really like the one by the river and you all look like you're doing great! And I must say I chuckled with the weight comparison, they both leave Lainey in the dust as she is almost 14 months and just barely squeaks to the 20lb mark lol, it's amazing how different each little one is! Its great that you are doing so many fun activities, and I totally agree that once you become a mom all the things (like silly songs) that used to make you cringe become the very best part of the day when you see how happy it makes your kid.
Your cake decorating class sounds fun, you will have to post some pictures of your designs! Glad to hear you are doing so well and hopefully on the next PG visit we will have time to meet up and the kids can 'play' (aka sitting with toys next to each other while we catch up lol)
Hugs
Gina
Post a Comment