
I would like to introduce Baby Mitchell to the world! I am 3 months and 3 days pregnant and freaking right out! Yes, for those that are doing the mental math, I did just get married 3.5 months ago and yes, this is a honeymoon baby! I guess Corey is just that good! I just never thought it would happen quite so fast. Did I mention that I am still getting used to the idea? Thank god my best friend Amanda is a wiz at parenting and will have a fresh memory to share! So, here is a pic of our alien for your viewing pleasure!
By the way I will be in PG Nov 25-29 if anyone wants to visit. Hope all is well! Love you all, Natalie (Borys) Mitchell
12 comments:
OMG Congrats Nat!!! that is so exciting. I cant wait to see more pictures along the way. Take lots of your growing bump.
I promise to take more pictures! I have already started my baby scrapbook. Ha ha, that is so me!
Yay yay yay! That is so exciting! Congratulations! I am so excited for a new little niece or nephew!
Wow congrats!!!!!! That's very exciting!
Congrats Nat!!! Apparently your Rabbi was right about the honeymoon baby. Do you think he can help Shane and I too? =) Don't worry about freaking out, I think that's part of what makes one a good mom as it means you care so much and you have many other sisters who are mommy's to rely on for help. And you know who is Montessori Parenting Consultant too! Hope you are feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy thus far.
OMG Natalie!!!! YAY!!!!!!
Congrtulations hun, I am SO HAPPY for you!! :)
Yay Nat!
Oooh! YAY! Congrats! So excited for you guys! Keep us posted about everything!
This is wonderful! You are going to make a great Mommy. Are you planning to find out the sex? I am getting the boy vib from your picture. Congrats! ~Sue~
I think it's a boy too from this picture, it looks like 3 legs to me!
Congrats!!!!!
Congrats Natalie! You are going to be a great mom!
Congrats again Natalie!
Post a Comment