
Hi Ladies,
I am terrible with sending out Christmas cards so this year again I am doing a little online x-mas card for my sorority sisters! I hope that all of you have an amazing Christmas and a very happy New Year and that 2010 brings you all the happiness, health and success you could ask for. This year we are staying in Grande Prairie for Christmas and my parents and my youngest two siblings will be coming to spend it with us. This will be the first time that we have ever hosted Christmas and Marshall is extremely excited that Santa is coming to his house this year for the first time, Lainey is still too little to really understand Christmas but I think it will be nice for her to be in her own home as well. I think that it is going to be a very quiet and peaceful holiday which will be a nice change from the hectic travelling/running around that we normally do. I hope everything is great for all of you and that it's a perfect holiday for you all. I love you lots and miss you girls, I can't wait until May for the retreat. Big Hugs and lots of love
Gina
2 comments:
I love the pictures Gina! So cute!
Such cute photos of the children! Hope you have a great Christmas at home with your family.
Post a Comment