Monday, April 26, 2010

Almost a mommy!

HI Girls!

Well, I am getting closer. I am officially 36 weeks now and feel and look huge! It could literally be any day. For those who don't know, Corey and I are expecting our first little girl in the next 4 weeks. We have named her Gemma Lily Mitchell. Super excited and just a little bit terrified too.

If you want to see our maternity photo shoot, you can go to www.babyart.ca or http://www.bowesphotography.ca/index2.php and go to the "clients" tab on the tool bar in the main website. Enter our password "nm10" and you can view the proofs from our session last week. The online link will only be available until May 5, so have a peek before then!

Hope all is well with you guys! Lots of love, Natalie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pictures Natalie! And I love the name Gemma! So adorable!! :)


We find out what we're having in a few weeks....eeekk! Which boxes will I be pulling out from the basement! LOL

Susan said...

Hi Nate… I love the name you have picked. Are you naming her after someone or is this just a name that you both really liked? I can’t wait to see some family pictures! ~Sue~

Natalie Mitchell said...

Corey and I both loved the name. I heard it a lot in British literature and always liked it. It's different and cute! Lily is Corey's favorite flower and it's also a bit of an inside joke we share... so we thought it would make a great middle name. Can't wait to show you guys pics when she gets here!

Carrie said...

Thanks so much for sharing the photos Nat! #5 and 12 are my fav. You are beautiful pregnant! Enjoy these last few weeks just you and Corey.

Cheryl Abraham said...

Congradulations!!! You must be so excited. I am sure you will be a wonderful mother and I will look forward to seeing pictures of baby Gemma when she arrives.