Friday, November 30, 2012

We all Drank the Kool-Aid!


Hey Everyone… I hope you are all doing well!

Well as I am sure you all know by now there is a very interesting virus going around the APB Alumnae Vancouver Chapter! It seems that several of us have caught the Pregnancy virus (Hehehe). Of course I am just being silly we are all thrilled to be having babies it is just such a coincidence that we are all going to be having kids so close together. Natalie D just had her little baby boy last month and Carrie, Melanie and myself are all also going be adding to our families in the next few months. We all went out for coffee the other day to catch up and talk and we snapped a few pictures so I figured I would share.
Unfortunately the lighting was really bad so the pics didn’t turn out very well, but you get the idea!
Smiles ~Susan~

No comments: