
This year Curt and I are going as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
Curt:
jeans, nice shoes, tank top that has in block letter "Mr. Aniston" crossed out and in writing "Jolie", trendy shades, biker helmet, and motorcross jacket. His blonde hair spiked.
Me: black pants, black tank top, cowboy boots, black wig pack in a braid, lip pencil outlining my lips really exagerated. Suggly baby carrier with black baby doll. Dragon tattoo on my arm, with Billy Bob written over it, but speared outw ith makeup to look like it's been lasered off.
4 comments:
You have great ideas for costumes! I almost peed myself laughing at that picture ~ so funny! We were going to do something this year but once again we procrastined making costumes. I just like handing out candy to all the little cuties that come trick or treating!
Sarah, I hope you post an equally amusing photo of yourselves after this Halloween. What great costumes!
Cute idea. Noah is going as a Firefighter this year and Kaden as a dinosaur they look so cute I'll post some pics later.
Sarah,
As always, you have the best ideas and are the life of the party! You two looked awesome last year, can't wait to see what you looked like this year.
This year, I dressed up as a southern belle, and worked at the annual Rugby Halloween Bash. Needles to say it was FUN, and I got tonnes of ideas on cosutmes.
Post a Comment