





Christmas card making (for our x-mas dinner in Dec) went really well. Mel, Laura, Suzy, and myself all congregated at Suzy's mom's house to hone in on our kindergarten craft maing skills!
I think we did pretty darn well and made some lovely cards!
The cards are going to be sent to the active girls from the lower mainland inviting them to our dinner. Hopefully a few will show up :)
3 comments:
Hey girls! I am so jealous of your craftiness. I tried to make xmas cards with Lonnie but she went and got me drunk. I am going to make another attempt so I hope everyone's address is updated so you all get them when I send them.
Hey There,
I miss you girls!! It's so nice to see a picture of you. Glad to see everyone had a blast, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and Christmas. Merry Christmas! Love you,
Cheryl
Hey There,
I miss you girls!! It's so nice to see a picture of you. Glad to see everyone had a blast, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and Christmas. Merry Christmas! Love you,
Cheryl
Post a Comment