Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Retreat 2006

Hello everyone,

Since we've decided to have the trip May 2006 I was wondering what sorts of stuff people would like to do up here in PG. I'll plan a get together with the active girls so we can form some bonds, but other than that is there anything specific people would like to do?

Amanda :)

PS - I know it's still a long way's away but I was wondering if everyone could give us PG gals an idea of if you think you're going to be able to attend or not. Thanks (from the crazy PG planners!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be able to attend! :) yay!

Is there anything "around" PG area that is interesting to do/see/visit?

I remember when we first suggested these retreats, we talked about doing things in the "area".
For example, in Vancouver, we could go to Whistler, or Harrison. There are cute B&B's to stay at, or camping, or whatever.

It doesn't necesarily have to be in the actual city (because after 20 yrs, that will get redundant, you know?). Also it takes the presure off the people hosting to have to think of things to do, since where you're going is already the "thing to do".

mellie said...

I am in! How fun is this going to be... I like sarah's idea about fun around pg, cause we all lived in PG and we know whats goin on there :) Anyway I would like to see the University while I am there, so maybe this can be one of the things we do.

Natalie Mitchell said...

How about camping or the cabin? Scrapbooking? Crafting?