Saturday, January 21, 2006

Alumni Clothing

Hey girls.. has anyone else gotten their Alumni clothing yet? I already emailed Jamie about this but i thought i'm mention it to you guys. I'm very disapointed with the UNBC bookstore and i think next time we should use someone else with our clothing. First of all i recieved my hoodie yesterday. that's just over a month it took them to embroider 3 letters and mail it to me. Second is instead of Alpha Pi Beta, my hoodie proudly displays the Greek letters for Alpha Delta Pi. now, screwing up the order of our letters i could almost forgive.. but where did they get the Delta from??
I'm just wondering if anyone else has recieved their clothing and if there are any other mistakes.. or am i the only one? I'll be phoning the bookstore on monday to see what they can do to fix my hoodie.

1 comment:

mellie said...

You guys got your stuff? I have not recieved my jacket yet... hope its not lost in the mail. Will let you know how it is when I get it though.
mellie