News from Smithers...
It's snowing here finally, before Christmas it was pretty green around here, like much of the province. Clint and I spent the holidays in Ontario with his family, which was nice but it was my first time away from my mom and dad for Christmas. We did get to Vernon to see them for New Years and they'll be coming up to Smithers for a vist when the baby arrives this Spring.
I'm in my 7th month of pregnancy now and no complaints! I'm lucky to be having an easy time, because I hear that some women are quite sick and uncomfortable. We have just set up the baby's room and now it seems I'm ready to have a little one under my care. I'll be sure to let you all know who arrives in March, we don't know if it's boy or girl, surprises are fun!
Can't wait to hear more news from you all,
Lisa
1 comment:
let's see some belly shots! And baby room pictures!! :)
Post a Comment