Monday, November 26, 2007

Good news!

I am very happy to announce that I am engaged! My boyfriend of 5 1/2 months proposed to me on Saturday Nov 24! I'm so excited and shocked and overwhelmed and a whole bunch of other emotions! My ring is gorgeous, it is white gold with a little diamond in the centre and two hearts with diamonds on either side. He also bought the matching wedding band. I love them! We are planning to get married in Chetwynd, BC on July 26th 2008. Just thought I'd share! Ciao girls!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Chelsea,

Congratulations on the engagement! It is wonderful to hear your exciting news. And it is even better to know how excited and happy you are about the proposal. What is your fiancés name? It would be great if you posted a picture of the two of you on the Blog… I love seeing cute couple pictures. Keep us updated… it is always great to hear about how Wedding plans are going!

Best Wishes
~Sue~

Rachel Henri said...

Congratulations Chels!

I'm so excited for you, this is wonderful news. *girlish squeal*

~Rachel

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Have fun planning!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Congratulations!!!!! WOW!!! When do we get to meet him? haha
have fun ;)

xoxo
Chiara

Chelsea said...

Thanks everyone. Susan, I will try and find a picture of us, we don't get pictures taken of us very often so it might be tough! His name is Tyler Roberts. And Chiara, I'm not sure when you will get to meet him, but I will try and bring him to PG one of these days!