Hi Gals,
Just being my neurotic self again. I haven't heard or seen Ally since Amanda's wedding and I am kind of worried about her. Has anyone chatted with her recently? The phone number that I had for her is not accurate. Thanks for the help!
Hope all my sisters are well and I look forward to seeing you all the retreat in March! It snowed in calgary! Bah Humbug!
1 comment:
Hi Nate, I did talk to Ally recently on Thanksgiving Day… we chatted on MSN. I am hoping she will come to our APB X-mas dinner that we are planning down in Vancouver this year. But I think it is hard to make it to events and things with the kids. She is really busy… However, I think the best way to reach her is on Facebook. She seems to check her account quite often. And I do have a phone number for her, but I don’t want to post it on the Blog. So I will call you and give it to you. Talk to you soon! ~Suzy~
Post a Comment