Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Natalie's New Car!!!

Hi Girls,


I am so excited! I did something totally frivolous and bought myself a "toy" car!! I have been working so hard and I have had a pretty good year and I am a super-duper money saver... so this was really out there for me! I also knew that if I didn;t do it now, I would surely chicken out!!


It will be my second car, so driven mostly on weekends, with clients and during the summer. I will pick it up in 2 weeks when Corey and I fly to Texas. I bought it from a dealer in the states and we will road trip it back home to Calgary. I hope to go joyriding with you guys in the future!! Come visit me in Calgary!


Love, Nat

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Where in Texas!?!?

Susan said...

What a great gift to yourself, you deserve it. It is great to hear that you have had such a wonderful year with sales. Hopefully you are having good weather so you will be able to get lots of use out of it for the rest of the summer. ~Sue~