Hi there Ladies -
So sorry for never keeping in touch - I realize how terrible I am!
Well, guess what- I am returning to Prince George for a one year training position with the Intergrated Land Management Bureau and will be working as a Land's Officer. AND - I am going to take some courses again at UNBC part time as I pursuing a second degree in Forest Ecology & Conservation & Biology. AND the most exciting - I am moving in with Pam and renting her basement off of her. Is that fun times or what?! I can hardly wait.
Bruce has moved up to Houston for work - and to be closer to his kids. I sure miss them - and miss him! At least with this posting in Prince George we will be closer. So much has been going on. Bruce's ex-wife has been battling cancer this past year - it has been such a hard time. She is currently recovering from surgeory in Vancouver still. It's been a tough hall. At least with this PG job - I can see him and the kids on the weekends. My poor doggies are going to be waylayed to mom and dad's for a month - as Bruce does not move into his new rental place officially till August.
I am in the midst of working very late hours - finishing work projects & of course packing. I start my new job on Monday - my last day here in the Chilcotin Forest District is Friday. No break! That's ok.
I am very busy finishing up some courses and studying for my RFT course - which I write in the fall. I am kind of nervous about that.
This past April we went to Mexico - it was great fun. We want to go to the Dominican this Spring coming up. =) No house - no babies of my own yet - my stepkids keep me busy. Besides, we need to figure out where we may settle eventually - and if there will be suitable work.
Facebook me or call me on my Cell- I loved reading everyone's postings. Sarah - what a doll your little girl is. Gina - you look fabulous! Cathrine - love the bike!!!! Take me for a ride! Susan - you did such an awesome job at organizing us all - I wish I could have made the retreat!!
Now off to work - enough of a break. Soon new job -----soon if you can believe it I will be wondering the halls of UNBC again - my gawd I will feel like a DINOSAUR -
Take care ladies, love you
Me
2 comments:
Cheryl… It is so good to hear from you! I miss you so much. It is great to hear that you will be moving in with Pam (it will be like old times). I love the fact that you are back in P.G. so you will be closer to Bruce. And since the 2010 Retreat is going to be in P.G. you will be able to attend. SMILE! It is great that you are back in school… it is always good to continue your education, and ever stop learning. We need educated women in this world. The next time you are in Vancouver for work, let me know. I would love to meet up for dinner or a drink. You are a good friend and I love knowing that I will always have you in my life! ~ Hugs Suzy~
Cheryl, so great to hear about all of the big changes in your life. Congrats on your new job and that is so fun that you will be living with Pam! That is wonderful that you are going to be closer to Bruce and the kids and it sounds like you have been keeping yourself very busy. You're such an amazing woman, I've always been impressed by all of the great things that you do and think it's awesome that you're back in school. Good luck with everything!!
Post a Comment