
In May I went to Costa Rica with my huddy… We had a great time! We backpacked the entire Upper Peninsula and loved every moment of travelling in South America. Some highlights were… feeding wild Crocodiles in Samara, bathing in waterfall in falls in Montezuma, getting a wicked sunburn on Jaco, and stayed in the oldest historical part of San Jose. We had a great time… The beaches we amazing, and the old streets were beautiful; it was so nice to get out backpacking again and see a different little corner of the world that I have not seen before. I think my favorite part of the trip was Kayaking on the jungle while searching for moneys. But the most memorable part of the trip was spending the day horseback riding on the very tip of the Peninsula. We had such a great time; I just wish we could have gone to Panama as well! Backpacking is not glamorous, but I personally believe it is the best way to experience a country and I love doing it. If you have ever had the travel itch, I say just go out and do it! Miss you all and love you! ~ Susan~
3 comments:
Your trips sounds like it was amazing Susan! Love the picture of you and Scott too!!! I've never done the backpacking route while travelling but it sounds like it would be a great way to really get to see the country, and you had some totally once in a lifetime experiences, glad you had so much fun honey!!!
sounds like a great trip! i've turned into too much of a diva to go packpacking anymore, LOL. Remember when Kels used to say "camping is when I have to walk outside to get to the lobby". LOL I am SO THAT WAY now!! OIY!
wow what a beautiful trip! I am sure both enjoyed yourselves. I am too chicken to do the backpacking thing, so good on ya'!
Post a Comment