Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Life after UNBC

Hi everyone!
Well now that I've offically graduated I've got a job down in Vancouver working for Peter Kiewit as an assistant business manager on the Port Mann bridge highway one expansion project. Ian and I are renting a condo in White Rock and we are loving it here. I've (hopefully) included some pictures of the condo that we are renting. It's in the Miramar towers 1 bedroom and den and faces West which is pretty awesome. Anyways life is going pretty well and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone is the Vancouver chapter. I'll keep everyone updated! -Robyn

Our Den Our Kitchen



Our Living Room Our veiw from our kitchen




Sunset views from our balcony













6 comments:

Susan said...

Hey Robyn, I am so glad you are enjoying living here. This is a great area and I can't wait to meet you! The view from your place looks amazing! ~Susan~

Carrie said...

Gorgeous photos Robyn! You must be really enjoying it! Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Gina said...

Hi Robyn,
Congrats on your new job and welcome to the alumae :) Your new place is beautiful, and your sunset pictures are spectacular. I'm glad to hear you are doing so well and it sounds like you are really enjoying Vancouver. Keep us updated on everything. Hope to see you sometime soon.
Gina

Anonymous said...

hey Robyn,
gorgeous new place you have there! what a view!
you're in my neck of the woods (kinda....) I live in Cloverdale, so we're not too far from each other! Love to get together some time for coffee or something. Carrie and Mel live out this way too

Catherine Koning said...

Nice place! You don't live too far from me :o) Hopefully I will see ya at one of the alumni events! hope you enjoy your new job!!

Natalie Mitchell said...

Awesome place! Best of luck in all your new adventures. Hopefully we will get to catch up at the next retreat!

Nat B