Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wedding Pics!!







Hi Girls!!

We had a beautiful sunny afternoon for our wedding. A small gathering of friends and family attended our ceremony. We made our canopy together (It's a Jewish tradition to get married under a canopy) with the help of Amanda and her husband Nathan. She was, after all, the matron of honour! It was a very emotional and heartfelt ceremony, especially when my husband Corey surprised me with a very personal letter right beofre we said our vows! I have included some pics for you to view, and there are more on my Facebook page. I hope you guys like them!

Love you lots, Natalie Mitchell

7 comments:

Susan said...

Hello Mrs. Natalie Mitchell… Your pictures look great and I was facebook creeping earlier to see the rest! You look so happy and your dress is amazing (soooo flattering on you). It appears you have found true love and total happiness. I couldn’t be more excited for you two. Remember… Dream Big & Love Always! XOXOXO ~Sue~

Carrie said...

Congratulations Nat! What a beautiful day, with beautiful people, and your photos are filled with such love! Wishing you and Corey a lifetime of happiness together!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love you dress and pictures!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

You looked radiant Natalie! I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations :)

Natalie D said...

Yay! so beautiful! Hows that big brown hat working out for your honeymoon :)

Samantha Bowker said...

What a beautiful wedding! Your wedding dress is so beautiful and I'm glad my sunny thoughts worked and you had a beautiful day!
Love you!
Sam

Gina said...

Beautiful pictures Natalie, you looked stunning and the day looked like it was perfect! And your bracelet was just perfect with your dress :) Hope you had a wonderful honeymoon, hope to see you soon.
Gina