Saturday, October 16, 2010

APB Runs for Boobies!

On October 3rd, APB took to the streets, and ran in the CIBC Run for the Cure. Chiara M, Cheryl G., Rachel H. and Pam M. donned festive red sashes (Ok, so I'm not really artistic, and they sort of looked...well...home-made) and raised over $700 for breast cancer (I'm not sure of the exact number). Cheryl and Pam, running with a stroller, both ran like champs, while Chiara and I ambled along at a sedate and relaxed pace.

We even got our picture in the Citizen, doing the turkey-walk!

Obviously not my most flattering face...But Chiara is representin' the cute-factor for us both. Hopefully more pictures of us will surface, as a friend took photos of us.

Hope to see everyone out there next year. Let's try for runners from all our chapters!

2 comments:

Natalie D said...

sounds great girls! I am happy you did it, I want to and then was unable to cause I got sick :( But great cause!

Susan said...

Sounds like you had a great time! It is awsome that you made the paper, hopefully they mentioned the ABP name in the paper. It is wonderful that you raised so much money.