October Corn Maze
Sandra came over from Gibsons with her husband Walter and their dog Bear. My husband Shane and our two dogs Quito and Cuenca also came out. Robyn dragged Andrea away from her studying. We all enjoyed wading in the mud on a beautiful sunny day in the Corn Maze of Cloverdale. It was especially nice hanging out with Walter & Sandra afterwards at my house for a BBQ.
November - Operation Christmas Child
We collected 5 Boxes for Operation Christmas Child this year! I hope the children receiving them had a wonderful Christmas with new toys, school supplies, and hygiene items. The photo includes the ones from my church too as I collected those too. And yes, Cuenca had to make her appearance! I hope the PG ladies do their post too as we had a "charity challenge" I hope we're able to do more in the future!
Catherine graciously hosted the Christmas party this year. Thank you Catherine! We loved seeing your beautiful, new condo and watching Levo's tricks. Our annual pot-luck Christmas party was every bit of delicious as usual! Thanks for bringing your best ladies! We had a great time hanging out as we had an early dinner allowing lots of time to catch up with each other. Good food, good conversation, and good wine. A definite successful APB event!
Christmas Lights
Despite our lack of planning, we had a wonderful evening out together. Dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory was super yummy and Adam was an amazingly well-behaved 3 year old! Can't say the same for Susan though ... ;) Then it was off to Stanley Park to enjoy the lights display and some roasted chestnuts. We'll have to save the train for another year when we plan ahead to get tickets.
2010 Has been an awesome year with friendships strengthened and good times had by all involved. Thanks Robyn for leading this awesome group of Gamma women! I always feel so proud of everyone whenever we get together. Such a diverse group, each woman with her own strengths. I gain so much from being a part of this group. Here's looking forward to 2011!
2 comments:
We really have done a lot together in the last few months! Thanks for the post Carrie. I can’t wait until we get to see everyone at Retreat again… Calgary 2011!
Great post Carrie, sounds like you guys have been having some great chapter events! And I have to say that you and Thomas look so chic and fabulous in your pic together!!
Post a Comment