Good Evening to all my sisters!
I am trying to be more dilligent in providing updates, as I know I am probably the most terrible at keeping up to date.
I am still living in Alexis Creek, and my position was extended until the end of July. Work is going good, learning more every day. Who knew that mapping would be as much fun (and challenging) as it is? Aleixs Creek is even more smaller than Anahim Lake, but at least I am close to Williams Lake so that is good.
Spring time is finally here in the Chilcotin, with the snow finally gone. The parents are good, Cora is good, and now 11. My sister is doing very well with her pregnancy. Soon I will be an aunty again, and I am very excited for that.
May is coming soon, with convocatin around the corner. I am wanting to come to PG for the Relay for Life and the Alumnae Retreat.
I am very excited for Pam's wedding, which is fast approaching as well. August! The same time as my birthday =)
I am still with Barry, and that is going well. At times it is hard to ajust to being in a relationship for me, but we are doing fine. He is busy with work, and I am too. He works graveyards which makes little time for us, but we always keep busy on the weekends.
Easter is fast approaching, and I am looking forward to the family get together, Easter Hunt and of course, Church.
Well, I better sign off of here for now. Happy Easter everyone, and God Bless during this holiday.
Keep me posted on how you are all doing. I will post some pictures from work, since I am terrible dial up at home.
Take care, miss you and love you all.
Me
1 comment:
Can't wait to see you at the retreat! It's been a *long* time! :)
Post a Comment