Friday, April 07, 2006

Hey All

Thought I'd write a little something to keep you updated. By a funny coincidence I'll be in PG at the same time as the retreat so I'll get to catch up. My brother is getting married that weekend. Otherwise thered be no way of me going. I am soo busy now. I'm working two jobs and I barely have time to sit down anymore except to wrestle with the kids or read a book together. I'm training to be manager of a video store and will be taking over there in May. Very exciting, as well as I'm still at Michaels as a fill in. The kids are doing great and Kaden will be 2 on Sunday. The main reason to be killing myslef with all this work right now is that my landlord has decided to move out and let me rent the whole house so that means my daughters can come back home and live with me now. I'm so excited, I'll have tons of room. Well it was great seeing what everyone is up to on here. Congratulations Lisa! Being a mother is the greatest adventure of all. Welcome to the joys of motherhood. Love you all Ally

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Ally,

Thanks, motherhood is agreeing with me, I'm so happy to have a healhty, beautiful daughter.

Hope you have a good time in PG, sorry to miss you there, but we're just too busy right now for a road trip!

Lisa