Monday, April 17, 2006


Hi Girls!Okay, I think I finally figured out how to post a picture! (Thanks Sarah). Here is my Honey. I hope we have gorgeous and smart kids.

Updates from me include that I am knee-deep in another home renovation (what a shocker) and will be finishing the house in the next few weeks. I will be sure to send you all "before and after" pics, as this place has certainly gone through a transformation! It has been a really fun and creative experience though, and I can't wait to start making it look pretty again. (It's still too cold for flowers I am told.)

I am looking forward to seeing you all at the retreat in May as I just booked my ticket the other day. Miss you all!Love Nat

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

What a gorgeous couple! Congrats Nat. *smiles* love Kelsey

Anonymous said...

oh he's a handsome one!
See you in May! :)