Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I havn't updated in a while, so I guess it's my turn!
Curt and I are moving...yet again...in 12 days! We bought a house in North Vancouver, and have sold both sides of the duplex we built last year. It all happened quite fast, like wihtin 3 weeks we sold two houses and bought our new house. We ar super excited about this new place, because not only are we finally on the North Shore, but also because the house is virtually a dream home for us! It' a total fixer-upper (what we wanted!), it's a 70's flashback house complete with shag carpet and avacado green appliances. Thankfully we have three weeks between moving in and moving out of our house that we can go over and blitz paint the whole house, rip up carpeting, lay new hardwod flooring and we've also ordered new appliances for the kitchen (thank you dear husband, because I refuse to cook on a 30 yr old stove =P). We're also stoked because it has a pool! Yes....a POOL! Hello pool parties at the Watts' house!!

I'm also 16 weeks pregnant now and really starting to show it! Thankfully we have a ton of people helping out with the new house, because I don't know how long I'll last with cleaning and painting etc. I have my next ultrasound in two weeks and I'm hoping it will be the *big ultrasound* where we find out the sex!! If not, then I have to wait a few weeks more, but I'm pretty sure I'll know for when we're up in PG for the retreat! How exciting!!

Anyways, can't wait to see those of you in PG!!
-Sarah

2 comments:

Natalie Mitchell said...

I will bring the cheese dip! Last one in the pool gets her bikini frozen. Seriously, if anyone knows what it means to move and reno, and move again... I take my hat off to you both. It is the only way to get what you want, for the right price. Can't wait to swap "before and afters" with you Sarah! Best of luck with the baby. I guess I am biased as I am hoping for a girl!!

Love you, Nat

Anonymous said...

mmmm...cheese dip! I'm on such a huge cheese craving right now! LOL